Ingram Micro ESG Report 2021
From 2016 to 2019, Ingram Micro prepared a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) report. This year marks our second year publishing an Environmental, Social, and Governance (ESG) Report and this report covers our operations, activities, and initiatives for the 2021 calendar year. This continued shift towards ESG reflects our purposeful approach to the management of ESG issues, while maintaining our commitments to CSR.
Read our 2021 ESG Report here.
We are very excited to publish Ingram Micro's second ESG report, following our CSR reports from previous years. ESG builds on the foundation of CSR and requires a more strategic and quantifiable analysis of those impacts. We continue to be committed to CSR, but we have moved to an ESG approach because we believe in making data-driven decisions to take meaningful action. We have become much more methodical, deliberate, and quantitative in our management of ESG issues, and we look forward to continuing to progress and improve into the future. We hope this is clearly communicated in the ESG report for 2021.
- 19.2% decrease in Scope 1 and Scope 2 greenhouse gas emissions (GHGs) from 2016 to 2021
- Our first year with a full Scope 3 inventory
- 45% increase in direct renewable electricity consumption between 2020 and 2021
- Our global Employee Assistance Program (EAP) was launched
- Strategy for DE&I and new program, Together at Ingram Micro, was formalized and launched
- In 2021, we had nearly 58,000 online training enrolments and a 95% completion rate
If you have questions about Ingram Micro's sustainability work, you are welcome to contact Lisa Valinder Olsson, Communications and Sustainability Manager for Ingram Micro in the Nordic region.